Monday, November 7, 2016

Have your say! - Louis C.K.

From: Jorge Alcolea
Date: Mon, Nov 7, 2016
Subject: Have your say!


Hi mates!
I'm going to follow Angela and share a video for my 'Have your say!" turn.
Yesterday, I went to eat lunch with my sister and my nephews. After all the afternoon playing with them, I was exhausted. I remembered this video I wanted to share it with you.
If you don't know Louis C.K, He is one of the best stand up comedian in the US. He also directs, produces, writes and stars TV shows and movies. If you like this video, there are a lot of his monologs on youtube.
Talking about the video, do you have children of your own? do you have cousins or nephews like me? Do they are the 'bosses' in their house? Are you agree with Louis?
Have fun!

Loui C.K "Why?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4u2ZsoYWwJA

PD:  Please, excuse him for the abuse of the F word. ðŸ˜‡