Monday, November 7, 2016

Have your say! - Louis C.K.

From: Jorge Alcolea
Date: Mon, Nov 7, 2016
Subject: Have your say!


Hi mates!
I'm going to follow Angela and share a video for my 'Have your say!" turn.
Yesterday, I went to eat lunch with my sister and my nephews. After all the afternoon playing with them, I was exhausted. I remembered this video I wanted to share it with you.
If you don't know Louis C.K, He is one of the best stand up comedian in the US. He also directs, produces, writes and stars TV shows and movies. If you like this video, there are a lot of his monologs on youtube.
Talking about the video, do you have children of your own? do you have cousins or nephews like me? Do they are the 'bosses' in their house? Are you agree with Louis?
Have fun!

Loui C.K "Why?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4u2ZsoYWwJA

PD:  Please, excuse him for the abuse of the F word. ðŸ˜‡

7 comments:

  1. Hi guys!!! wuooo it was a really funny speach!!hahaahha. I have no children so I am not used to manage situations like that.
    I guess it is easier to look after other people children that your own, mainly because in the first case just takes a couple of hours, and in the second one your whole life!!
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, it was me in the previous comment!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Parents are stupid.I have a daugther. I am stupid. Each word he says, its true. What´s more, we behave as we were silly too. What does it happen when we see a bird?. "Darling, look , there is a piopio.". I hate this behaviour but we do. At least I tried to avoid it.
    About why? I found the best answer: Ask your father, I am sure he knows.
    Concerning Angela´s comment I should say she is right,whole life, but the tale changes and when they are teenages, parents ask why?. Why do you arrive so late?, why don´t you wake up earlier? Why do you wear this piece of clothing?. Nobody answers to us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I play the same role as Georges: "aunt". In my case I really like it, this is the best: you don´t have the responsibility of a mother and you can, to some extent, spoilt them.
    I really like when my eleven year nephew called me "tía Isa".
    By the way, the video es very funny! I laugh a lot with all the stuff about the insane deconstruction.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL. My daughter is 8 and I have lived all that moments. In fact, I don't know if I feel more identified with the part about the Hide and Seek game or with the part about the neverending "Why?" questions. But, in any case, this video has brought back funny and beautiful memories. Thank you George.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don´t have any child, but I have two nieces, and I try to avoid doing what she wants, but the fact is that everytime she gets it, and sometimes I leave her house some worried about it, because, I understand that I am not her mother, but I can´t give her everything...and I think, next time...but next time I do the same, because she is so nice, and when she says my name....I know that she has won!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, guys.

    See notes here:
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Wrrz0B6ImUkXGZhpKrWxGsnQNE0UlpwjDxaHq1QZp88/edit?usp=sharing

    ReplyDelete