Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Have your say! Procrastination

Comments welcome on the blog!


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: ANGELA SERRANO
Date: Mon, Oct 31, 2016
Subject: Have your say!


Hi guys!!
As I am the first student posting my contribution on the activity: Have to say!, I wanted to share a video, which is easier and funnier to follow.
It is a Tim Urban talk's for TED, an event where  the world's leading thinkers gather to find inspiration.
I recomend you to watch the video and think about it. Because, how many times do you delay the things you have to do until the last minute? Even more, how many times do you spend the time you were supossed to do something, loosing that time on the internet or other?
This is called procastinate and I consider myself a procastinator. On this video you will understand how a procastinator mind works in a really easy and funny way!!
Hope you enjoy it!!!